IT WAS City and Islington College that took victory at the 2009 Essilor Challenge Trophy last weekend, scraping a 10-point victory against previous winners ABDO College.
What does CANDI stand for?
CANDI stands for City and Islington College (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CANDI
- Complete Axillary Node Dissection
- Complexity and Nonlinear Dynamics
- Cullin-Associated and Neddylation-Dissociated 1
- Computer-Aided (or Assisted) New Drug Application
- Command And Edit (Unisys)
- Culvert Analysis and Design (Open Source Design Software for Buried Structures)
- Canadian Committee on the Dynamics and Evolution of the Lithosphere
- Canadian Delegation
- Central and East London Comprehensive Local Research Network (NIHR Comprehensive Clinical Research Network)
- Child and Adolescent NeuroDevelopment Initiative (University of Massachusetts)
- Commercial and Non-Developmental Item
- Consumer Alliance Networking Demonstrations, Inc.
- Citizens against Drug Impaired Drivers
- Combined Automated NOE Assignment and Structure Detemination Module
- Comparison Algorithm for Navigating Digital Image Databases
- Counseling And Diagnosis In Dementia
- Commercial And Non-Developmental Item Electric
- Child Abuse and Neglect Database Instrument System
- Cycling Around North Dakota In Sakakawea Country
- Church and Neighbourhood Development in London (UK; Barnardo's)
Samples in periodicals archive:
City and Islington College said: "We are extremely sorry.