Meanwhile, the City Colleges of Chicago have tried to make the application process more meaningful by requiring students to fill out separate forms before they take out loans, rather than simply checking off a box on one financial-aid form.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for City Colleges of Chicago
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Circumscribed Central Composite
- Citizen Corps Council
- Citizens Communication Center
- Citizens' Committee for Children (New York)
- Citroen Car Club
- Citroen Club Cordoba (automobile club; Cordoba, Argentina)
- Citrus County Cruisers (automobile club; Florida)
- City Capital Corporation (California)
- City Christian Center (various locations)
- City Colleges Center (Phoenix, AZ)
- Civil(ian) Conservation Corps
- Clackamas Community College (Oregon City, Oregon)
- Clark County Code (various locations)
- Classic Car Club (various locations)
- Classic Closet Case (gay/lesbian/bisexual slang; aka triple C)
- Classical Complement Cascade
- Classified Control Clerk
- Clatsop Community College (Astoria, Oregon)
- Clean Cities Coalition (US Department of Energy)
- Clean Clothes Campaign (worker advocacy; Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other consortium members are: Anoka-Ramsey Community College and Pine Technical College in Minnesota; H Centro College and Texarkana College in Texas; Ashland Community and Technical College and Jefferson Community and Technical College in Kentucky; Owens Community College in Ohio; City Colleges of Chicago in Illinoisi and Community College of the District of Columbia.
But graduation data for the City Colleges of Chicago from the National Center for Education Statistics show that the problem isn't confined to athletes, The center in 2008 surveyed students who entered Malcolm X three years earlier to determine how many had completed the two-year degree.
He has also served as Director of Research at the Center for the Improvement of Teaching and Learning at City Colleges of Chicago.
The City Colleges of Chicago are the second-largest community college district in the nation.