What does CACE stand for?
CACE stands for Citrus Associates of the New York Cotton Exchange, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CACE
We have 41 other meanings of CACE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Army Conversion and Disarmament Studies (est. 1999; Ukraine)
- Cambodian Association of Civil Engineers (professional association)
- Canadian Association for Community Education
- Catholic Apostolic Church in Europe (est. 2009)
- Center for Adult and Continuing Education
- Center for the Analysis of Commercialism in Education (now Commercialism in Education Research Unit)
- Chief Administrator of Catholic Education
- Children Achieving Competitive Excellence
- China Association of Circular Economy
- China Association of Construction Education
- Colorado Association of Court Employees
- Contractor Acquired Operational Equipment
- Central Arizona Chapter of Enrolled Agents
- Computer Assisted Circuit Engineering & Allocation System
- Camara de Comercio Exterior de Córdoba
- Central American Commission on Environment and Development
- Canadian Association of Career Educators and Employers
- Centre for Adult Continuing Education and Extension (India)
- China Association for Continuing Engineering Education
- China Association of Construction Enterprise Management