Today, he is general counsel for and active member of the Citizens for the Economic Future of Swain County (CEFSC), a grassroots group that supports a cash settlement.
What does CEFSC stand for?
CEFSC stands for Citizens for the Economic Future of Swain County (North Carolina)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Center for Economic and Financial Research and Studies
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (North Carolina)
- Central East Farm Supply (wholesale company; Canada)
- Certificate in Financial Studies (Priestley College; Warrington, UK)
- Comité Européenne des Fabricants de Sucre (European Committeee of Sugar Manufacturers)
- Corporate Employee Financial Services
- Crashworthy External Fuel System (US Army aviation)
- Centro di Fisica degli Stati Aggregati
- Centro Educacional da Fundacao Salvador Arena (Portuguese: Salvador Arena Foundation Education Center; Brazil)
- Consejeros Economicos y Financieros SA (San José, Costa Rica)
- Canadian Expeditionary Force Study Group
- Council of Elizabeth Fry Societies of Ontario
- Centro de Estudos de Fenómenos de Transporte (Portuguese: Transport Phenomena Research Center; Porto, Portugal)
- Certified Electronic Funds Transfer
- Competitive Evaluation Field Test
- Czech Educational Foundation of Texas
- Central European Free Trade Agreement
- Central European Free Trade Association
- Central European Free-Trade Area
- Core Essentials Fast Track Program