While opponents criticized the plan, Republican lawmakers and groups like Citizens for Limited Taxation have struggled to be heard over the statewide push by the governor and special interest groups.
What does CLT stand for?
CLT stands for Citizens for Limited Taxation (est. 1974; Massachusetts)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLT
We have 163 other meanings of CLT in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Laser Technician
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Charge Listing
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charlotte, NC, USA - Charlotte/Douglas International Airport (Airport Code)
- Chesapeake Light Tower (US NOAA)
- Chien Loup Tchécoslovaque (French: Czechoslovakian Wolfdog)
- Chinese Language Teaching
- Christian Love Test
- Chronic Lymphocytic Thyroiditis (cancer)
- Civic Little Theatre (now Civic Theatre of Allentown, Pennsylvania)
- Classical Laminate Theory
- Classical Legal Thought (philosophy)
- Clinical Laboratory Technologist
- Closed Loop Test
- Closed Loop Training (speech synthesis)
- Club de Loisirs de Tourlaville (French: Tourlaville Leisure Club; Tourlaville, France)
- Cognitive Load Theory (memory)
- College Laboratory Technician (various locations)
- College Libertarians of Towson (Towson, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chip Faulkner, associate director of Citizens for Limited Taxation.
Ferguson said she is the only candidate to have signed a no-new-taxes pledge and she is endorsed by Citizens for Limited Taxation.
Hayes endorsed by taxpayer group Kurt Hayes of Boxboro, a Republican candidate for state representative in the 37th Middlesex District, has been endorsed by Citizens for Limited Taxation, a Massachusetts taxpayer advocacy group that was the driving force behind the passage of Proposition 2-1/2 in 1980.
Barbara Anderson, president of Citizens for Limited Taxation, reiterated the notion that the local tax tea parties around the state mark the groundswell of a revolution.
Hayes has been endorsed by Citizens for Limited Taxation and the Massachusetts chapter of the National Federation of Independent Businesses ART: PHOTOS CUTLINE: (1) Ms.
The Citizens for Limited Taxation and the Massachusetts Independent Political Action Committee for Working Families have endorsed Mr.