htm) earlier this month, coordinating games at Citizens Bank Park for Penn State's men's hockey team and the AHL's outdoor game, as well as scheduling Winter Classic activities could be factors: "Since the Wells Fargo Center will have an open date on Jan.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 342 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chorleywood Bread Process
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- Chronic Benign Pain
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
- Code Block Processor
- Code of Banking Practice (various locations)
- Coded Block Pattern (MPEG)
- Cognitive Behavioral Program (psychotherapy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, MLB Advanced Media (MLBAM), the Philadelphia Phillies and ARAMARK, the food and beverage partner for 12 MLB teams, have announced that fans at Citizens Bank Park can use their iPhone to order food and have the items delivered to their seat.
The Rays are now a best-priced 4-5 to win their first Fall Classic but face three tough games at Citizens Bank Park as the series moves to Philadelphia tonight.
Ruth did it on hot dogs and beer," a banner at Philadelphia's Citizens Bank Park said on Sunday.
The baseball nuts among you may want to carve out some time for a visit to the Phillies' impressive new home, Citizens Bank Park.