What does CABOT stand for?
CABOT stands for Citizens Against the Burning of Tires (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Carolina Alpaca Breeders & Owners
- Chemical Agents and Agents of Biological Origin
- Chemical And Biological Ordnance
- Cisplatin, Methotrexate, Bleomycin, & Vincristine (chemotherapy regimen)
- Council of American Building Officials
- Cutting Above & Beyond Objections (medical equipment)
- Citizens Against the Beltway Orange Location (Knoxville, TN)
- California Bill of Rights (advocacy)
- Cleveland Area Board of Realtors (Ohio)
- Commonwealth Advisory Body on Sport (Australia)
- Calcium Binding Protein
- Cameron Ashley Building Products, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Canadian Alliance of British Pensioners (Toronto, Canada)
- Carotid Artery Blood Pressure
- Certificate of the Arab Board of Pediatrics
- Coalition Air Battle Planning
- Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia
- Chinese American Business Professional Association (Cincinnati, OH)
- China Anhui Business Promoting Corp. Ltd.
- Colorado Association of Black Professional Engineers and Scientists