The Citizens Advisory Council is responsible for recruiting and interviewing candidates to fill openings on city boards and commissions, as well as making recommendations to the city manager for appointment.
What does CAC stand for?
CAC stands for Citizens Advisory Council
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAC
We have 909 other meanings of CAC in our Acronym Attic
- Chinese Annual Conference (of the Methodist Church in Singapore)
- Chofu Aerospace Center (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Christ Apostolic Church
- Christian Athletic Camp (various locations)
- Chromatic Aberration Correction (camera software)
- Cincinnati Aquatic Club (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cinema Artist Corporation (Japan)
- Circuit Access Code
- Circuit Administration Center
- Citizens Action Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cook Inlet Regional Citizens Advisory Council Executive Committee accepted the elections or appointments of five new or returning members of the council board to three-year terms on March 30, 2012.
having served on the local Citizens Advisory Council.
Coreen Gaffney and Todd Williams to the Citizens Advisory Council.