I don't believe their behavior would have continued for such a long period if those abused women had a citizen police review board to bring complaints.
What does CPRB stand for?
CPRB stands for Citizen Police Review Board (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRB
We have 15 other meanings of CPRB in our Acronym Attic
- Coton Park Residents Association (UK)
- Creative Property Rights Alliance
- Chattanooga Parks, Recreation, Arts and Culture (Tennessee)
- Cereal Pathogen Resistance Allele Database (UK)
- C.P. Ramaswami Aiyar Foundation (Chenai, India)
- Capital Planning and Real Asset Management (Canada)
- College Public Relations Association of Mississippi
- Cultural Property Risk Analysis Model
- Centre de Postcure et de Réadaptation de Billiers (French: Billiers Aftercare and Rehabilitation Center; Billiers, France)
- Child Placement Review Board (Delaware, USA)
- Club de Plongée de la Rade de Brest (French diving club)
- Coach and Player Review Board
- Coal Pile Runoff Basin
- Commandos Pedro Ruiz Botero
- Communes du Patrimoine Rural de Bretagne (French: Rural Heritage Commons of Brittany; Brittany, France)
- Consolidated Public Retirement Board (West Virginia, USA)
- Constitutional and Procedural Review Board
- Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach (California)
- Cost Performance Reporting And Baseline Management
- California Policy Research Center (University of California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Marchers are seeking support for seven key points, including preserving affirmative action and public education for all children, more citizen police review boards, labor law reforms, and a $7-per-hour minimum wage.
It seeks equal opportunities and support for affirmative action, public education for all children up through the university level, the preservation and expansion of public health services, citizen police review boards, labor law reform, a $7-per-hour minimum wage and other points.