As of the beginning of October, eleven South African government bonds are listed in the Citigroup World Government Bond Index.
What does CWGBI stand for?
CWGBI stands for Citigroup World Government Bond Index
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Constant Wear Garment (NASA)
- Construction Working Group (various organizations)
- Continental Western Group (Des Moines, IA)
- Conversations with God
- Core Working Group
- Crazy White Girl
- Criteria Working Group (various organizations)
- Cuba Working Group
- California Wool Growers Association
- Central West Group Apprentices (Australia)
- China Worldbest Group Company (est. 1992)
- Commonwealth War Graves Commission (formerly Imperial War Graves Commission; UK)
- Canadian Working Group on Childhood Hearing (Public Health Agency of Canada)
- Canadian Working Group on the Carbon Market (International Emissions Trading Association)
- Center for Women and Gender Education (California)
- Crane Working Group of Eurasia (conservation)
- Cluster Working Group on Early Recovery
- Central Warwickshire Girls Football League (UK)
- Cosmic World Governing and Guiding Body (India; spiritual group)
- California Wine Grape Growers Foundation
Samples in periodicals archive:
World bonds: Citigroup World Government Bond Index hedged to USD (Total Return).