He joined JER from Citigroup Property Investors (CPI), where as Global Head of Marketing and Client Relations, he guided the group's institutional, high net worth and retail channels, as well as its marketing and client relations functions.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Citigroup Property Investors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Child Protective Investigator
- Chile Pepper Institute (New Mexico State University)
- China Philatelic Information (Chinese stamp authority)
- China Policy Institute (UK)
- Chip Package Interaction
- Choeur Philharmonique International (French: International Philharmonic Choir)
- Chronic Public Inebriate
- Church Planting Initiative (UK)
- Church Publishing Incorporated
- Cisco Product Identification (software)
- Civilian Personnel Instructions
- Civilian Personnel Integration
- Civilian Police International
- Classe Préparatoire Intégrée (French: Integrated Preparatory Class)
- Cleft Palate Isolated
- Client Program Interface (computing)
- Clinical Process Improvement (various organizations)
- Clock Per Instruction
- Cloud Particle Imager
- Clutch Pressure Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
It has now teamed up with Citigroup Property Investors to acquire the Thamesgate Shopping Centre in Gravesend, Kent, for pounds 22 million, the Waterbourne Walk Shopping Centre in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, for pounds 11.