MU), as chairman of Citigroup Japan Holdings Corporation, Dow Jones has reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
What does CJH stand for?
CJH stands for Citigroup Japan Holdings
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJH
We have 11 other meanings of CJH in our Acronym Attic
- Club Jules Gonin (Switzerland)
- Contemporary Japan Group (Institute of Social Science; Japan)
- Canadian Junior Golf Association
- Colorado Junior Golf Association (est. 1985)
- Calgary Japanese Gospel Church (Calgary, Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Herbalism
- Canadian Journal of History
- Carson Junior High (Mesa, AZ)
- Center for Jewish History
- Centerville Junior High (Centerville, Utah)
- Club des Jeunes d'Hemptinne (French: Hemptinne Youth Club; Hemptinne, Belgium)
- Columbia Junior High (Tacoma, WA)
- Compagnons des Jours Heureux (French recreation center)
- Central Jersey Horseman's Association (Farmingdale, NJ)
- Cooperation in the fields of Justice and Home Affairs
- Camp John Hay Development Corp. (Baguio City, Phillipines; architecture and design industry)
- Canadian Journal of Higher Education
- Club des Jeunes Handlers de France (French: Young Handlers Club of France)
- Capital Junior Hockey League (Canada)
- Central Junior Hockey League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The holding company -- renamed in May through the merger of Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.
TOKYO -- Nikko Cordial Corporation has become a direct 100%-owned subsidiary of Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.
TOKYO & NEW YORK -- Citi (NYSE: C; TSE: 8710) announced today that Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.
Important notice This press release is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer of any Citigroup or other securities or a solicitation of a proxy in relation to the share exchange between Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.
Our TSE listing, along with localizing our banking operations and forming our strategic alliance with Nikko Cordial, move us even closer to becoming the leading comprehensive banking and securities group in Japan," said Doug Peterson, CEO, Citigroup Japan Holdings.
announced plans Tuesday to realign its operations in Japan over the next two years, featuring a merger on May 1 between its local unit, Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.
Following completion of the share exchange, which is expected to occur in January 2008, Citi will own 100% of the issued shares of Nikko Cordial through Citigroup Japan Holdings Ltd.