Peterson will be replaced by Darren Buckley, president of Citibank Japan Limited since 2008.
What does CJL stand for?
CJL stands for Citibank Japan Limited
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CJL
We have 24 other meanings of CJL in our Acronym Attic
- Chinesisch Japanisch Koreanisch (German: Chinese Japanese Korean; encoding standard)
- Chinois, Japonais et Coréen (French: Chinese, Japanese and Korean; languages)
- Creutzfeld-Jakob-Krankheit (German: Creutzfeld-Jakob Disease)
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean Operation System
- China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam
- Chinese, Japanese, Korean & Vietnamese
- Canadian Journal of Linguistics (Canadian Linguistic Association)
- Center for Jewish Life
- Center for Jewish Living at Cornell (Ithaca, New York)
- Certified Journeyman Locksmith
- Club des Jeunes de Luneray (French youth badminton club)
- Club Jeunesse et Loisirs (French: Youth and Leisure Club)
- Coastal Jurisdiction Line (Connecticut)
- Communauté Juive Libérale (French: Liberal Jewish Community)
- Correspondence of John Locke (book)
- Cristalino Jungle Lodge (Brazil)
- California Junior Livestock Association
- Canadian Junior Limousin Association
- Caren Johnson Literary Agency (New York, NY)
- Central Jersey Lesbian Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Japan's Financial Services Agency (FSA) is planning to order Citibank Japan Limited (NYSE: C) to improve business practices regarding measures against money laundering, Kyodo News has reported citing sources close to the matter.