What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- ChildSafe International
- Chipset Software Installation (Intel)
- Cholesterol Saturation Index
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Solidarity International
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Church of South India
- Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
- Cleveland Scientific Institution (UK)
- Client and Service Information (various organizations)