Froom and Frahim are experienced Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts.
What does CCIE stand for?
CCIE stands for Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCIE
We have 17 other meanings of CCIE in our Acronym Attic
- Command and Control Interactive Display Experimentation System
- Common Citation Inverse Document Frequency (datamining)
- Consortium of Combined-Integrated Doctoral Programs in Psychology (est. 2002)
- Camera and Computer-Aided Incident Detection
- Center for Community Inclusion and Disability Studies
- Color-Coded Image-Directed Doppler Sonography (radiology)
- California Colleges for International Education
- Camere Di Commercio Italiane all'Estero (Chamber of Italian Foreign Trade)
- Central Cottage Industries Emporium
- Child Care Information Exchange
- Combat Clothing and Individual Equipment
- Current and Charge Integral Equation
- Collaborative Center for Internet Epidemiology and Defenses (California)
- China Center for International Educational Exchange
- Coordinating Committee for International Environmental Policy (Health, Food Chain Safety and Environment; Belgium)
- Climate Change Impacts on the Energy Sector
- Continuum Complete International Encyclopedia of Sexuality (Kinsey Institute)
- College of Computing, Integrated Engineering, and Technology (Southern Utah University)
- CableCard Interface
- Cell Culture Immunofluorescence
Samples in periodicals archive:
For years, the coveted Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert ( CCIE) was the highest, most difficult rank a network professional could achieve.
Emirates Computers also has a number of Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIE), who have achieved the highest level of professional certification from Cisco in the areas of Voice, Routing & Switching, Service and Security and IP telephony which was also a pre-requisite to becoming a gold level partner.