He became a massive hit there and still has star billing at the Circus World Museum in Wisconsin.
What does CWM stand for?
CWM stands for Circus World Museum
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CWM
We have 112 other meanings of CWM in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Women’s Medicine (San Diego, California)
- Center for World Missions (Searcy, AR)
- Championship Wrestling of Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Chartered Wealth Manager
- Chat with Me
- Chemical and Waste Management
- Chemical Warfare Materiel
- Chicago White Metal Casting, Inc (Bensenville, IL)
- Child Welfare Manual (Missouri)
- Christian Witness Ministries
- Cisco Wan Manager
- ClockworkMod (software)
- Closed World Machine (general-purpose data processor for the semantic web)
- Clyde Warning Message
- Cold Water Main (plumbing)
- College of William and Mary
- Collision Warning Message
- Comes with Music (Nokia)
- Commercial Water Movement Number
- Common Warehouse Meta-Model (OMG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Every year the Circus World Museum of Baraboo, Wisconsin, reenacts an old-fashioned circus train and here presented is all the wonder and tradition of these very special trains and their distinctively unique cargos.
Exciting Activities for Kids: Circus World Museum, (550 Water St.