Here is a handy formula for solar-electric systems: Actual voltage drop = 22 x length of copper wire in feet x amps wire area in circular mils In Lane's original system, 70 feet of 2/0 wire (see table for circular mils) was used to carry a maximum of 26 amps: 22x 70 x20 = .
What does CM stand for?
CM stands for Circular Mil
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CM
We have 178 other meanings of CM in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Minister (Indian State Legislature)
- Child Molester
- Chirurgiae Magister (Master of Surgery)
- Chocolate Milk
- Chylomicron (lipoprotein particle with smallest density)
- Cincinnati Marlins (US swimteam)
- Cincinnati Mills (shopping mall, Ohio)
- Circuit Master
- Circular Memorandum (various locations)