9781849051989 A community-based approach to the reduction of sexual reoffending; circles of support and accountability.
What does CoSA stand for?
CoSA stands for Circles of Support and Accountability
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoSA
We have 100 other meanings of CoSA in our Acronym Attic
- China International Occupational Safety and Health (Exposition)
- Arccosine (usually written cos ^-1; scientific calculator button)
- Corporation for Open Systems Executive Industry Group
- Complementary Symmetry Metal-Oxide Semiconductor
- Escherichia Coli or Simian Kidney (biology)
- Carbon Monoxide Safety Association (Eastlake, CO)
- Casualties of Sexual Allegations
- Central Ontario Soaring Association
- Certificates of On-Site Systems Approval (confirmation of septic system inspection)
- Children of Substance Abuse
- City of Saint Augustine (Florida)
- City of San Antonio (Texas)
- City of Santa Ana (California)
- Clustering Objects on Subsets of Attributes
- Co-Sex Addicts Anonymous (Minneapolis, MN)
- Codependents of Sex Addicts
- Collegiate Society of Advertising (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Combat Operational Support Aircraft
- Committee on Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Committee on Sustainability Assessment (international consortium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project, Circles of Support and Accountability, is now operating in four different areas of North Wales - Wrexham, Rhyl, Colwyn Bay and Bangor.
Quakers officially launched the restorative justice program Circles of Support and Accountability (Circles) for people who have committed sex offenses and do not have a support system when released from prison.