Thus the more circles of interest there are in a congregation, the better.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Circles of Interest
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
- Certified Online Instructor
- Chain of Information
- Chemicals of Interest (US DHS)
- Chief Of Implementation
- Chief of Initiatives
- Chief of Installation
- Church of India (Columbia, MD)
- Church of Ireland
- Circle of Influence (marketing)
- City of Industry (California)
- Class Of Interface
- Cloak of Invisibility (science fiction)
- Coalition of Itan (gaming guild)
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
- College of Informatics (various universities)
- Coloboma of Iris, Choroid, and Retina
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jan 24, 2008 Regent Seven Seas Cruises Regent's 2008 Circles of Interest Touch on Art & Architecture.
A Regent signature program, Circles of Interest is a themed enrichment program, featuring lectures, excursions and events that are led by a "Circle" expert and promote camaraderie among guests who share a common interest.