About Circle Surround and Circle Surround II Technologies In addition to a versatile encoding format for professionals, Circle Surround is also a powerful surround sound decoder that is licensed to manufacturers of electronics equipment, including A/V receivers, televisions, computer software, sound cards and automotive systems.
What does CS II stand for?
CS II stands for Circle Surround II (6.1 surround sound by SRS Labs)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Customer Service
- Customer Support
- Cut Sheet
- Cutscene (gaming)
- Cyber Sex
- Cyberstorm (game)
- Cycles Shift
- Missionaries of St. Charles, Scalabrinians (religious order)
- Orthochlorobenzalmalononitrile (tear gas)
- Superconducting Cyclotron
- Component Services Member Advisory Group (Project Management Institute)
- Combat System Principal for Safety
- Chappell, Smith & Associates Aviation Insurance
- Cyber Security and Communications
- Clinical Safety and Epidemiology
- Computer Science and Engineering (university department)
- Computer Systems & Information Technology
- Conventions, Sports and Leisure
- Customer Service & Logistics
- Customer Service & Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:SRSL), a provider of audio, voice and ASIC technology solutions, has licensed its Circle Surround II (CS II) and TruSurround XT audio technologies to Orion Studios, a multimedia software development company, for the latest version of their software DVD player, DirectDVD.