As long as the key is truly random, and as large as the plain text, the resulting cipher text is also truly random.
What does CT stand for?
CT stands for Cipher Text
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CT
We have 163 other meanings of CT in our Acronym Attic
- Chimney Tray
- China Town
- Chiropractic Technologist
- Chlamydia Trochomatis
- Cholera Toxin
- Chris Tucker (actor)
- Christianity Today (magazine)
- Chrono Trigger (video game)
- Church Times (UK)
- Cigarette Tax (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6) Decryption Networks: The Algorithm that accepts the cipher text and the matching private key network and produces the outputs (7) Conversion Algorithm: It takes the output of decryption ANN as input and applies transformation techniques to generate the original plain text.
The master keys are used to encrypt all operational keys that should be stored in cipher text in separated databases.
In RSA the cipher text C is obtained for the plaintext message M [member of] [z.