Infestations have been reported in various media, in marquee locations such as the Empire State Building, and unexpected places such as the Cincinnati Public Library.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Cincinnati Public Library (Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Professional Locksmith
- Certified Professional Logistician
- Chalmers Publication Library (Chalmers University of Technology; Sweden)
- Chandler Public Library (Chandler, TX)
- Change Part List
- Characters Per Line
- Chelmsford Public Library (Chelmsford, MA)
- Chemistry and Physics Laboratory
- Chicago Public Library
- Child Protection Law (various locations)
- Circular Polarizing Lens
- Circularly Polarized Light
- Civil Procedure Law (various organizations)
- Class Precedence List (LISP)
- Classical Propositional Logic (mathematics)
- Cleveland Public Library
- Clinical Pathology Laboratories Inc.
- Closing Protection Letter (real estate)
- Coastal Plain League
- Codices Palatini Latini
Samples in periodicals archive:
Emory University, the University of Maine, Toronto Public Library and Cincinnati Public Library are reportedly the first organisations to enter into agreements with Kirtas to make their rare-book collections available.