Abstract The ciliary beat frequency (CBF) is an important parameter of the defence mechanism of the mucociliary system.
What does CBF stand for?
CBF stands for Ciliary Beat Frequency (physiology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBF
We have 246 other meanings of CBF in our Acronym Attic
- Centromere Binding Factor
- Cerebral Blood Flow
- Châtellerault Boxe Française (French: Châtellerault French Boxing; Châtellerault, France)
- Cheap to Keep. Built to Last. Fun to Run (Honda motorcycle series)
- Cheaper, Better, Faster
- Cherry Blossom Festival (various locations)
- Chesapeake Bay Foundation
- Chicagoland Bicycle Federation
- China Business Feature (magazine feature)
- Christophe Barone Formation (French: Christopher Barone Training; boating license center; Lyon, France)
- Clear Brine Fluid (oil industry)
- Clearstream Banking Frankfurt
- Club Bugatti France (French car club)
- Club du Bouledogue Français (French: French Bulldog Club; est. 1898)
- Colbus, Born-Colbus & Fittante (French law firm)
- Columbia Business Furniture
- Columbus Bar Foundation (Ohio)
- Commander, Battle Force
- Commission Bancaire et Financière (Banque Nationale de Belgique)
- Committee on Budget and Finance (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modulation of airway epithelial cell ciliary beat frequency by nitric oxide.