Popular tune Cigar Store Indian got a rapturous welcome from the audience - and rightly so, as the song has been pushed by some of the UK's best music stations including BBC 6Music.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Cigar Store Indian (advertisement figure)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Child Support Intervention (private child support enforcement agency)
- Child Symptom Inventory (medicine)
- ChildSafe International
- Chipset Software Installation (Intel)
- Cholesterol Saturation Index
- Christian Schools International
- Christian Solidarity International
- Chung Shan Institute (US and Taiwan)
- Church of Scientology International (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- Church of South India
- Cisco SAFE (Security Architecture for the Enterprise) Implementation (exam; computer security)
- Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie (French: City of Sciences and Industry)
- Cité Scolaire Internationale de Lyon (French school; Lyon, France)
- City Seats Initiative (UK)
- Civil Society Institute (Newton Centre, Massachusetts)
- Civil Society International
- Claim Status Inquiry (Medicare billing tool)
- Classified Salary Index
- Clean Sites, Inc.
- Clearing Subnetwork Identification (Bellcore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mroczkowski said he is hoping he'll recover and be back at his post, "like a cigar store Indian," soon.
Gerry Conville, Motherwell, said: "Lennon speaks up for Celtic, unlike the cigar store Indian who was there before him.