It is backed by Ameinu, Americans for Peace Now, Churches for Middle East Peace, the Foundation for Middle East Peace, Meretz USA, the Muslim Public Affairs Council, and YesMEP.
What does CMEP stand for?
CMEP stands for Churches for Middle East Peace
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMEP
We have 26 other meanings of CMEP in our Acronym Attic
- Caisse de Maladie des Employés Privés (French)
- California Metering Exchange Protocol
- Center for Multicultural Education and Programs (New York University)
- Centre for Marine Environmental Prediction (Canada)
- Centre for Medical Ethics and Professionalism (Singapore)
- Centre for Middle Eastern Plants (Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh; UK)
- Centro Municipal de Estudos Preparatórios (Portugese)
- Change Management Effectiveness Profile
- Child Medi-Cal Enrollment Project (Los Angeles, California)
- Child Medical Evaluation Program
- Civil Military Emergency Preparedness
- Class Maintenance Employment Profile
- Climate Model Evaluation Project
- CM (Carl Marks) Equity Partners
- Coalition of Mainstream Employment Programs
- Columbus Midrange Engine Plant (Indiana)
- Comité Mixte d'Evaluation et de Prospective (French)
- Commandable Manual Entry Panel (US military)
- Commission for the Modernization of Public Enterprises (Haiti)
- Community Mediation Extension Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Today, a group called Churches for Middle East Peace is made up of a number of Protestant churches, which in the past were not against Israel.
Churches for Middle East Peace, whose membership includes the Maryknoll Office for Global Concerns and the Catholic Conference of Major Superiors of Men, said the peacekeepers could help end "a humanitarian crisis of shocking dimensions.