What does CONS stand for?
CONS stands for Church of the New Song (US prison religion)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CONS
We have 15 other meanings of CONS in our Acronym Attic
- Conserved Regulatory Elements Anchored Alignment
- Coordinadora Nacional para la Reduccion de Desastres (Guatemala)
- Concrete Research and Education Foundation (American Concrete Institute)
- Conditional Release Program
- Connected Replenishment
- Construction Representative
- Continuous Underway Replenishment (US DoD)
- Centre of National Research on Disability (University of Queensland; Australia)
- Comité National de la Recherche Scientifique (French: National Committee for Scientific Research)
- Carrier Operated Noise Suppression