00 Hardcover CS497 Four Courts Press has teamed up with the Representative Church Body Library, the archives of the Church of Ireland among other functions, to provide critical editions of significant Church of Ireland archives and manuscripts with substantial interpretative and explanatory apparatus.
What does COI stand for?
COI stands for Church of Ireland
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COI
We have 147 other meanings of COI in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Installation
- Certificate of Insurance (insurance)
- Certificate of Irradiation (sterility validation process)
- Certified Online Instructor
- Chain of Information
- Chemicals of Interest (US DHS)
- Chief Of Implementation
- Chief of Initiatives
- Chief of Installation
- Church of India (Columbia, MD)
- Circle of Influence (marketing)
- Circles of Interest
- City of Industry (California)
- Class Of Interface
- Cloak of Invisibility (science fiction)
- Coalition of Itan (gaming guild)
- Coast Orbital Insertion (NASA)
- Coastal Ocean Institute (Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution)
- Coefficient of Inbreeding
Samples in periodicals archive:
The church of Ireland Bishop of cork Paul colton expressed his sadness at the death.
Daithi O Corrain's study of the Anglican Church of Ireland and the Irish Catholic Church between 1945 and 1973 is a welcome contribution to a surprisingly under-researched area of modern Irish history.
We reported this in The Church of Ireland Gazette because the practice of the Church of Ireland House of Bishops is to have closed meetings and not to issue accounts of its business following its meetings.
Byline: By NICK O'DONOGHUE A PROTESTANT clergyman has criticised his Church of Ireland bosses for their bigoted and backward ways.
DUBLIN, Ireland -- Parishioners from three Church of Ireland parishes have joined traditional Anglicans from 12 other countries in requesting that the Catholic church receive them into full communion.