Church of England Youth Council representative Simon Butterworth told the Synod: ``It is clear that young people strongly support women as bishops.
What does CEYC stand for?
CEYC stands for Church of England Youth Council (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEYC
- Conversion Electron Yield
- Cornell Entrepreneur of the Year (est. 1984; Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Corvette Early Years (Canada)
- Curves of Effective Yield (physical chemistry)
- Center for Elders and Youth in the Arts (San Francisco, CA)
- Center of Education for the Young Adolescent (Wisconsin)
- Council for Early Years Awards (now Council for Awards in Children's Care and Education)
- Courses Empowering Young Australians
- Caithness Early Years Autism Centre (Wick, Scotland, UK)
- Civic Education Youth Advisory Committee (Michigan)
- City of Edmonton Youth Council (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Centre for Youth and Children's Affairs (Malawi)
- Centre of Excellence for Youth Engagement (Canada Public Health Agency)
- Centre for Early Years and Education Research (UK)
- Central European Youth Initiative
- Christian Education Youth Ministries
- Church of England Young Men's Society
- Creggan Early Years Network (UK childcare)
- Chick Embryo Yolk Sac
- Cagayan Export Zone Authority (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But in 1960 she could still cast her magic and spark a run on Union Jacks to decorate the streets as she returned to Birmingham in her capacity as President of the Church of England Youth Council.
Princess Margaret visited Birmingham in 1960 in her capacity as President of the Church of England Youth Council.