When he takes up a mysterious, impeccably crafted sword, nothing around him will ever be the same again--and he will have to use his weapon to defend himself and those around him from the ruthless Church Universal and Triumphant.
What does CUT stand for?
CUT stands for Church Universal and Triumphant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CUT
We have 56 other meanings of CUT in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Under Test
- Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications (UK)
- Carcass, Ultrasound, and Tenderness (cattle breeding program)
- Caribbean Union of Teachers
- Central Única dos Trabalhadores (Brazil)
- Central Unitaria de Trabajadores (Spanish: Confederation of Workers; various locations)
- Central University of Technology (South Africa)
- Central Utah Telephone
- Chicago Underground Trio (band)
- China United Telecommunications, Ltd
- Cincinnati Union Terminal (railroad station; Cincinnati, OH)
- Circuit Under Test
- Cleveland Union Terminal (Cleveland, OH)
- Code and Unit Test
- Coding and Unit Testing
- Coming Up Taller (President's Committee on the Arts and the Humanities)
- Compact Utility Tractor
- Comparable Uncontrolled Transaction
- Confederated Union of Workers (Costa Rica)
- Consumer Use Tax
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking a roughly chronological approach, but building his analysis on the linch-pin of the failed prophecy of 1990, Whitsel follows the emergence and development of CUT from its antecendents in the Western occult tradition through Guy and Edna Ballard's I AM movement, its incarnation in 1958 as the Summit Lighthouse under the leadership of Mark Prophet, and, in 1974, as the Church Universal and Triumphant under Prophet's widow, Elizabeth Clare Prophet.