ParishSOFT, the group found, was good at managing parish family data, such as tithing records and scheduling, while Church Management Systems had a superior general ledger package, allowing greater ease of entry and accurate reporting for parish staff.
What does CHMS stand for?
CHMS stands for Church Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHMS
We have 47 other meanings of CHMS in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Heritage Management Plan
- Center for Hazardous Materials Research
- Center for Health Management Research
- Centre for Heavy Metals Research (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Carl Hankey Middle School (California)
- Center for Human-Machine Studies (Greensboro, NC)
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist (real estate agent certification)
- Chapel Hill Middle School (Douglasville, Georgia)
- Chestnut Hill Middle School (Liverpool, New York)
- Church Management Software
- Colleyville Heritage Middle School (Colleyvile, TX)
- Colorado Housing and Mortgage Services (mortgage company)
- Complaints Handling Management System (India)
- Carlos Hilado Memorial State College (Philippines)
- Canadian Hotel Marketing and Sales Executives (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Canadian Highly Migratory Species Foundation
- Center High-Mount Stop Light (on back of a motor vehicle)
- Centre High-Mounted Stop Lamp
- Center for Human-Machine Systems Research
- Caroline Haslett Memorial Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The church uses a powerful software package, Integrated Church Management System (ICMS), to handle most of its record-keeping.