In a ceremony that bore the trappings of a state funeral, Moon s carved, red-lacquer coffin was carried by men in military-style uniforms into a stadium at the church headquarters in Gapyeong, 60 kilometres (35 miles) east of Seoul.
What does CHQ stand for?
CHQ stands for Church Headquarters
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHQ
We have 8 other meanings of CHQ in our Acronym Attic
- Community Housing Partnership of Williamson County (TN; est. 1984)
- Canadian Hospital Pharmacy Workload Measurement System
- Community Health Programs for Youth (San Francisco Department of Public Health; California)
- Camping Headquarters (Philmont Scout Ranch)
- Center for Health Quality (South Carolina)
- Chania, Crete Island, Greece - Souda (Airport Code)
- Chautauqua Airlines
- Child Health Questionnaire
- Chinese Health Questionnaire
- Cold Heading Quality (wire manufacturing)
- Corporate Headquarter (various organizations)
- Corporation d'Hébergement du Québec (French housing development corporation; Canada)
- Cleveland Health Quality Choice (now defunct; Cleveland, OH)
- Coupling Half Quick Disconnect
- Center for Health Quality, Outcomes & Economic Research
- California Heritage Quilt Project
- Center for Healthcare Quality and Payment Reform (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Cache Hit Ratio
- Café Hôtel Restaurant (French: Cafe Hotel Restaurant)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Appendices have charts showing denominational relationships, listing members of ecumenical associations, and concluding with a directory of church headquarters and their websites.
The government also seized and sold the church headquarters, a house with an estimated value of $80,000.
The Eugene Family History Center, in existence for more than a half-century, is tied to the LDS Church headquarters in Salt Lake City.
Dear editor, I agree with Brian McGregor-Foxcroft when he suggests that after Archbishop Michael Peers retires, the expensive Anglican church headquarters should be closed down (September letters).
Ian's distraught young son Thomas wept by his grandmother's side as his great-uncle's coffin was carried into the Catholic Church headquarters in Glasgow on Monday.