The Church Alliance for Orphans (CAFO) has taken note of the decision by Government to provide free pre-primary and primary education.
What does CAFO stand for?
CAFO stands for Church Alliance for Orphans (Namibia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAFO
We have 5 other meanings of CAFO in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Force Management System with X- Windows Motif
- Champagne-Aishihik First Nation
- Clans are for Nerds (gaming clan)
- Complex Adaptive Functional Networks
- Cultural Arts Foundation North West (est. 1985; Poulsbo, WA)
- Catholic Action for Native America
- Coded Aperture Fast Neutron Analysis
- Cairns and Far North Environment Centre (Australia)
- College of Agriculture, Food, and Natural Resources
- Canadian Alliance of Franchise Operators
- Command Accounting and Finance Office
- Concentrated Animal Feeding Operation
- Confidential Admiralty Fleet Order (UK)
- Confined Animal Feeding Operation
- Consent Agreement and Final Order (law)
- Collectif des Associations et ONGs (Organisations Non Gouvernementales) Féminines du Burundi (French: Collective of Women's Associations and NGOs of Burundi)
- Centre Académique de Formation Continue (French: Academic Center for Continuing Education)
- Catholic Agency for Overseas Development
- Catholic Association for Overseas Development (London, England, UK)
- Central Africa Federation of the Disabled (Cameroon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She co-founded Catholic Aids Action in 1998 and the Church Alliance for Orphans in 2002, and acts as a mentor and support for over a dozen Namibian students.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Dr Henry Platt, executive director of the faith based organisation, the Church Alliance for Orphans and vulnerable children (CAFO) says that given the burgeoning number of orphans and vulnerable children in Namibia, there is a need to look for collaborative action in order to carry the issues of OVCs to the broader public.