MD, to observe my gracious host Dennis Poe, MD, perform surgery for chronic serous otitis media.
What does CSOM stand for?
CSOM stands for Chronic Serous Otitis Media (middle ear infection)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CSOM
We have 27 other meanings of CSOM in our Acronym Attic
- Coflexip Stena Offshore Limited (Houston, TX)
- Columbus Symphony Orchestra League (Columbus, OH)
- Crack, Seat, and Overlay (pavement construction)
- Criticality Safety Operating Limits
- Circuit Switch On-Line Operational Program
- Canadian Society for Orthomolecular Medicine
- Carlson School of Management (University of Minnesota, Twin Cities)
- Carroll School of Management (Boston College; Chestnut Hill, MA)
- Center for Sex Offender Management
- Christchurch School of Medicine (New Zealand)
- Chronic Suppurative Otitis Media (middle ear and mastoid cavity inflammation)
- Client-Side Object Model (computing)
- Computer Security Operations Manager
- Computer Software Operation Manual
- Computer Software Operator's Manual
- Computer System Operations Manager
- Computer System Operator's Manual
- Computer Systems: Operation and Management (University College of the Cariboo)
- Customer Service Operations Manager
- Customer Service Order Management (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) The ability of steroids to inhibit inflammation and reduce edema has led to their use in the treatment of chronic serous otitis media.