What does CPPH stand for?
CPPH stands for Chronic Post-Embolic Pulmonary Hypertension (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPPH
We have 1 other meaning of CPPH in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Public and Private Finance
- Chiwaukee Prairie Preservation Fund, Inc.
- Conflict Prevention and Peace Forum (est. 2000)
- Charge Pump Power Factor Correction (electricity)
- Canadian Parliamentary Press Gallery (est. 1867; Canada)
- Cholera Prevention and Preparedness Group
- CNO Planning and Programming Guidance
- CNO Policy & Planning Guidance
- Copyproof Positive Paper Glossy
- Current Perpendicular-to-the-Plane Giant Magnetoresistive
- Coalition to Protect Public Housing (Chicago, IL)
- Corel Print and Photo House (graphics program)
- Cost per Productive Hour (commercial metric)
- Centre for the Promotion & Protection of Human Rights
- Calcium Precipitated Isolates
- Canadian Pacific Properties Inc.
- Canadian Petroleum Products Institute
- Caribbean Photo Press International Ltd
- Central Pennsylvania Paranormal Investigations
- Cerebral Perfusion Pressure Index