Psycho-education program One RCT examined the effectiveness of a Chronic Pain Self-Management Program (CPSMP), based on the theoretical framework of Braden's Self-Help Model, as support to patients with osteoarticular pain with unknown cause.
What does CPSMP stand for?
CPSMP stands for Chronic Pain Self-Management Program
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- College of Physicians & Surgeons of Manitoba (Canada)
- Construction and Professional Services Manual (University of Virginia)
- Continuous Phase Shift Modulation
- Council for Professions Supplementary to Medicine (various organizations)
- Critical Path Scheduling Method
- Catholic Primary School Managers' Association
- Commission on Physical Sciences, Mathematics, and Applications
- Canada Post Systems Management Limited
- Central Puget Sound Marine Mammal Stranding Network (Washington)
- Congenital Pilar and Smooth Muscle Nevus
- Central Plan Schemes Monitoring System
- Coastal Pelagic Species Management Team (US NOAA)
- Canada Palestine Support Network (British Columbia)
- Capsaicin-Sensitive Sensory Nerves
- Cerebral Palsy Support Network
- Certified Plastic Surgical Nurse
- Changes Parent Support Network (Seattle, WA)
- Clube do Pessoal da Siderurgia Nacional (Portuguese: National Steel Company Staff Club)
- Community of Portuguese Speaking Nations (est. 1996)
- Cosmetic Plastic Surgery News
Samples in periodicals archive:
See the links for: * Chronic pain self-management program * Training for self-management programs * Implementation manual for administrators/trainers * Organizations offering our programs Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions: Self Management of Heart Disease, Arthritis, Diabetes, Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema and others, by Kate Lorig; Halsted Holman, MD; David Sobel, MD; and Diana Laurent, MPH.