8) A more recent study by Martinez Devesa et al showed a local shift in external ear canal pH from acidic to alkaline in patients with chronic otitis externa.
What does COE stand for?
COE stands for Chronic Otitis Externa
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COE
We have 184 other meanings of COE in our Acronym Attic
- Certificate of Entitlement (Singapore)
- Certificate Of Entitlement Review (COE-Review.com)
- Certification/Certificate of Equivalency
- Certified Ophthalmic Executive
- Chamber Orchestra of Europe
- Checkout and Evaluation
- Chief Of Engineers
- Chief Operating Executive
- Children of Eden (Stephen Schwartz musical)
- China Online Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
The microbiology is basically the same regardless of whether a patient's otorrhea is due to acute or chronic otitis externa, myringitis, chronic suppurative otitis media, or tympanostomy tube otorrhea.
It may be associated with chronic otitis media or chronic otitis externa, and it may occur following a tympanoplasty.
Finally, if a case of AOE does not resolve over time, do not assume that it is chronic otitis externa.
4) Granulation tissue also develops in many cases of chronic otitis externa.
[Treatment of therapy refractory chronic otitis externa by local injection of triamcinolone acetate crystalline suspension.
Acute or chronic otitis externa is a condition for which the treatment is topical, involving both cleansing and medication.