The clarification additionally provides LOCs and ROCs with an opportunity to contact commissioners to discuss the implementation of local services for monitoring people with ocular hypertension (OHT) and for those with suspected chronic open angle glaucoma (COAG).
What does COAG stand for?
COAG stands for Chronic Open Angle Glaucoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COAG
We have 4 other meanings of COAG in our Acronym Attic
- Complaints Against the FSA (Financial Services Authority; UK)
- Conselho de Controle de Atividades Financeiras (Portuguese: Financial Activities Control Council; Brazil)
- Cooperativa Operai Agricoli-Forestali (Italian: Farm-Forestry Workers Cooperative)
- Central Ohio Antique Fire Apparatus Association
- Communities of Abilene Federal Credit Union (Texas)
- College of Agricultural Food and Environmental Sciences (University of Minnesota)
- Central Ohio Academy of Family Physicians
- Central Ohio Association for Financial Professionals
- Court of Arbitration for Sport
- Capital One Auto Finance Trust
- Coagulation Rate
- Consortium on Asthma Genetics
- Constitutional Officers' Association of Georgia, Inc
- Coordinadora de Organizaciones Agricultores y Ganaderos (Spanish: Livestock and Farmers Cooperative)
- Council of Australian Governments
- Coordenadora de Afectados pelas Grandes Barragens e Transvases (Portugal)
- Coordinadora de Afectados por Grandes Embalses y Trasvases
- Cooperativa Agraria del Tequendama (Spanish: Agricultural Cooperative of Tequendama; Tequendama, Colombia)
- Colorado Outdoor Adventure Guide School
- City On A Hill Church (Canton, Georgia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The most common form of glaucoma is chronic open angle glaucoma.
THE AOP, FODO and the College of Optometrists are collaborating to develop a model service framework for the NICE glaucoma guidelines on the diagnosis and management of chronic open angle glaucoma and hypertension.
Following NICE's much debated guidelines on the diagnosis and management of chronic open angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension, the independent organisation which provides national guidance on the promotion of good health issued a clarification notice on the subject at the end of May (News, 0T, June 5).
AOP/FODO/ABDO issued a statement to the profession this week on the glaucoma guidelines: 'The NICE guidelines provide a framework for the diagnosis and management of Chronic Open Angle Glaucoma (COAG) and Ocular Hypertension (OHT).
The guidelines aim to improve the diagnosis and management of chronic open angle glaucoma (COAG) and ocular hypertension (OHT).