However, millions of patients with chronic non-cancer pain are prescribed opioids, such as morphine, codeine, oxycodone, and hydromorphone.
What does CNCP stand for?
CNCP stands for Chronic Non-Cancer Pain
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNCP
We have 15 other meanings of CNCP in our Acronym Attic
- Counter-Narcotics Command and Management System
- Chicago National College of Naprapathy
- Caisse Nationale de Crédit Professionnel (French: National Professional Credit Fund; Belgium; est. 1946)
- Canada Prenatal Nutrition Program
- Canadian National/Canadian Pacific (telecommunications company)
- Canadian Nursery Certification Program
- Carbon Neutral Capital Program (Canada)
- Certified Nanotechnology and Clean Technology Professional (California Institute of Nanotechnology; San Jose, CA)
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Club Nautique de Châtelaillon-Plage (French yacht club)
- Commission Nationale de la Certification Professionnelle (French: National Commission for Vocational Certification)
- Commonwealth National Competition Policy (Australia)
- Critical Need Certification Program (South Carolina teaching certificate)
- California Nevada Cement Promotion Council (now California Nevada Cement Association)
- China National Cleaner Production Centre
- Corporate Nursing Clinical Practice Committee (Canada)
- China National Committee for Pacific Economic Cooperation
- Conseil National Consultatif des Personnes Handicapées (French: National Advisory Council for Persons with Disabilities)
- Compagnie Nationale des Conseils en Propriété Intellectuelle (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clinical guidelines for the use of chronic opioid therapy in chronic non-cancer pain.