Chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis should be differentiated from other forms of Aspergillus-related lung disease.
What does CNPA stand for?
CNPA stands for Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CNPA
We have 27 other meanings of CNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Cut and Paste
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant (Indiana Michigan Power Company)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority (UK)
- California Newspaper Publishers Association
- Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
- Canada National Parks Act
- Canadian Natural Products Association
- Carolinas Nature Photographers Association
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa do Algodão
- Certified Natural Products Advisor
- Code or Numbering Plan Assignment
- Comité National de Patinage Artistique (French: National Figure Skating Committee)
- Compact Neutral Particle Analyzer
- Computer Networking Professionals Association
- Conditional Neyman-Pearson Algorithm
- Cone Pre Angled
- Confédération Nationale du Patronat Algérien (French: National Confederation of Algerian Employers)
- Conseil National des Produits Agricoles (National Farm Products Council; Canada)
- Conseil National des Professions de l'Automobile
- Convex Nanopyramid Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chronic necrotizing pulmonary aspergillosis in pneumoconiosis.