A new subtype of pre-B acute lymphoblastic leukemia with t(5;12)(q31q33;p12), molecularly and cytogenetically distinct from t(5;12) in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
What does CMML stand for?
CMML stands for Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMML
We have 5 other meanings of CMML in our Acronym Attic
- Capability Maturity Model Integration - Systems Engineering
- Capability Maturity Model - Integrated for Software Engineering and Systems Engineering (SEI)
- Capability Maturity Model Integration for Systems Engineering and Software Engineering Acquisition
- Capability Maturity Model Integration for Systems Engineering and Software Engineering Integrated Product and Process Development
- Capability Maturity Model Integration - Software Engineering
- Central Massachusetts Magnetic Imaging Center (medical imaging; Worcester, MA)
- Center for Molecular Medicine and Infectious Diseases (Virginia)
- Communications Security Mobile Issuing Office
- Computerized Maintenance Management Information System
- Christian Missions in Many Lands, Inc. (est. 1921)
- Civilian Manpower Management Letter
- Continuous Media Markup Language
- Coordinate Metrology and Measurement Laboratory (Ohio State University; Columbus, OH)
- Capability Maturity Model Level Transition
- Certified Medical Meeting Manager
- Channel Multi-State Markov Model
- Component Maintenance Manual Manufacturer
- Corporación Mundial de la Mujer Medellín
- Cel Mai Mic Multiplu Comun (Romanian: Least Common Multiple; mathematics)
- Coalition to Monitor Medicare Managed Care (Cleveland, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Samples were classified according to the French-American-British system: refractory anemia (RA; n = 13), RA with ringed sideroblasts (BARS; n = 22), RA with excess blasts (RAEB; n = 24), chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML; n = 24), and AML (n = 11), and 32 control samples (biopsies displaying only mild reactive alterations) from the archive of the Institute of Pathology.
Reed, 21, a former South High student and athlete, has been diagnosed with chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, and friends of the family are trying to raise $50,000 to cover the projected cost of transplant donor testing that is not covered by insurance.
The differential diagnosis of CML includes granulocytic leukemoid reactions, chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML), chronic neutrophilic leukemia (CNL), and reactive causes of eosinophilia, basophilia, and monocytosis.
The fifth morphologic type is chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, characterized by peripheral blood monocytosis ([is greater than] 1 X [10.
CE test published through an educational grant from Table 1 Chronic leukemias Chronic leukemias of lymphoid origin Chronic lymphocytic leukemia Malignant lymphoma, leukemic phase Hairy cell leukemia Large granular lymphocytic leukemia Prolymphocytic leukemia Plasma cell leukemia Adult T-cell lymphoma-leukemia Mycosis fungoides/Sezary syndrome Chronic leukemias of myeloid origin Chronic myelogenous leukemia Chronic myelomonocytic leukemia Mast cell leukemia Chronic monocytic leukemia Chronic neutrophilic leukemia Chronic eosinophilic leukemia References 1.