Abstract Despite substantial advancement in the understanding and treatment of chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), a standard curative approach does not exist.
What does CLL stand for?
CLL stands for Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLL
We have 145 other meanings of CLL in our Acronym Attic
- Clock Multiplier
- Clock Native (Bluetooth)
- Computer-Controlled Continuously Variable Lockup (automobile transmissions)
- Capacitively-Loaded Loop
- Celestial Labs Ltd. (India)
- Center for Learning and Leadership (various organizations)
- Chief of Legislative Liaison
- Child Life-Line (est. 1994)
- Chronic Lymphatic Leukemia Foundation
- Circular Linked List (data structure)
- Club du Livre Libertaire (French: Libertarian Book Club)
- College of Lifelong Learning
- College Station, TX, USA (Airport Code)
- Commercial Lending and Leasing
- Commission on Liquor Licensing (UK)
- Communication Language and Literacy
- Condominium Legal Liability (insurance)
- Contract Limit Line
- Conveyor Logistics Limited (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He adds that the drug may also impede other cancers, such as B cell lymphoma and chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Cooperative Group for the Study of Immunoglobulin in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.