Materials and Methods STUDY DESIGN Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration is a research group sponsored by the National Institute of Diabetes, Digestive and Kidney Diseases to develop and validate improved estimating equations for GFR by pooling data from research studies and clinical populations.
What does CKD-EPI stand for?
CKD-EPI stands for Chronic Kidney Disease Epidemiology Collaboration
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chun Kuk Do (Martial Art)
- Claude Kesser Développement (French construction company)
- Collaborative Knowledge Development (various organizations)
- Complete Knock Down (automotive industry)
- Completely Knocked Down (shipping)
- Count Key Data (device)
- Count Key Device
- Crush Kill Destroy (band)
- Cubic Centimeters per Kilogram per Day
- Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Collaborative Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Conceptual Knowledge Discovery in Databases
- Christlich-Konservatives Deutschland-Forum (German: Conservative Christian-Germany Forum)
- Commonwealth of Kentucky Department of Information Systems
- Cadaver Kidney Donation Programs
- Children's Kidney Disease Support (group)
- Combinatorial Key Distribution Scheme (computing)
- Conference Key Distribution System (encryption)
- Crush Kill Destroy Swag
- Cryptographic Key Data Set (computing)