Father-of-two Nigel, of Kings Drive, Whitley Bay, is suffering from chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP), a rare condition which affects the sensation and muscle strength in his legs and arms.
What does CIPD stand for?
CIPD stands for Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CIPD
We have 35 other meanings of CIPD in our Acronym Attic
- Central Iowa Power Cooperative
- Cyanide-Insensitive Palmitoyl-CoA (Coenzyme A) Oxidation (toxicology)
- Cast-in-Place Concrete Pipe
- Cercle International pour la Promotion de la Création (Cameroon)
- Clinical Informatics and Patient-Centered Technologies (School of Nursing, University of Washington)
- Channel Islands Personal Computer Users Group
- Center for Innovation in Product Development
- Ceramic Integrated Passive Device (microwave theory)
- Certificate of Independent Price Determination
- Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (UK)
- Conferencia Internacional sobre la Población y el Desarrollo (Mexico)
- Continuing Inter-Professional Development (UK)
- Caucasus Institute for Peace, Democracy and Development
- Cebu Industrial Park Developers Inc. (Philippines)
- Chamber of Intellectual Property Development and Protection (Sophia, Bulgaria)
- Cannabis-Induced Psychological Distress Syndrome
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Decision Support System
- Center for Image Processing in Education
- Center for International Private Enterprise
- Certification in Plumbing Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abstract Patients with chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) experience proximal- and distal-extremity weakness, sensory loss, and often hyporeflexia or areflexia.