Nearly five years of research by CPSC, countless studies, convening of a Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel and the conduct of a mouthing behavior study have finally been concluded.
What does CHAP stand for?
CHAP stands for Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CHAP
We have 72 other meanings of CHAP in our Acronym Attic
- Challenge-Handshake Authentication Protocol
- Channel Processor
- Chemical Hazard Awareness Program
- Chicago Health and Aging Project
- Childhope Asia Philippines
- Children Have A Potential
- Children's Hospitalization Alternative Program
- Christian Homeschool Association of Pennsylvania
- Common Humanitarian Action Plan
- Common Hybrid Agent Platform
- Community Health Accreditation Program
- Community Health Action Project
- Community Health Advocacy Program
- Community Health Aide Program
- Community Health Alliance of Pasadena (Pasadena, CA)
- Compton High-Altitude Pulse
- Contractor Held Air Force Property
- Council of Health Agencies of the Philippines
Samples in periodicals archive:
That is, according to the language, unless the CPSC's final rule includes recommendations by the Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel, which would be organized independently of the CPSC through the National Institutes of Health.
CPSC cannot impose a civil penalty or accept a settlement, issue subpoenas, mandate a recall, issue a complaint, appoint experts to a Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP), promulgate a mandatory rule, grant or deny a petition, adopt a budget for 2004, nor enact an Operating Plan.
Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) last year to convene a Chronic Hazard Advisory Panel (CHAP).