Programs range from the internationally renowned and standardized Stanford Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (a six-week, group-based course for all chronic conditions), (13) to disease-specific and/or locally responsive programs, for example one engaging Aboriginal elders to assist in leading programs.
What does CDSMP stand for?
CDSMP stands for Chronic Disease Self-Management Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Demand-Side Management Professional
- Circular Disk of Scatterers Model
- Cold Drawn Seamless Mechanical (steel)
- Colorado Denver South Mission
- Combat Development Support Manager
- Commissionaires Distinguished Service Medal (Canadian Corps of Commissionaires)
- Cross Domain Security Methodology (data protection)
- Chronic Disease Self-Management Course
- Community and Disability Services Ministers' Conference (Australia)
- Curriculum Development and Supplemental Materials Commission (California)
- Carl Duisberg Society Nepal (est. 1971)
- Certificate in Dental Sedation Nursing (degree)
- China Digital Seismograph Network
- Churchill Downs Simulcast Network
- Conservation District of Southern Nevada (Las Vegas, NV)
- Consumer-Driven Supply Network (Procter & Gamble)
- Corneodesmosin (gene)
- Crohn's Disease Support Network (est. 2009)
- Clan Douglas Society of North America (Scottish descendants)
- CALS Digital Standards Office