NxStage and Chronic Disease Research Group Announce Study at the American Society of Nephrology's Kidney Week 2014
What does CDRG stand for?
CDRG stands for Chronic Disease Research Group (Minneapolis, MN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDRG
We have 10 other meanings of CDRG in our Acronym Attic
- China Development Research Foundation (est. 1997)
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation (spinal cord injury)
- Chronic Disease Research Foundation (London, England, UK)
- Creme D'Argent Rabbit Federation
- Creative Direct Response Fundraising Group
- Commander, Forces Command (US DoD)
- Canadian Disaster Restoration Group
- Career Development Resource Guide (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Catastrophic Disaster Response Group (US FEMA)
- Chick Embryo Dorsal Root Ganglia (neurochemistry)
- Compressed Arc Digitized Raster Graphic
- Catastrophic Disaster Response Group Primary Agency Committee (US FEMA)
- Center for Devices and Radiological Health (US FDA)
- Center for Digital Research in the Humanities (Lincoln, NE)
- Chemical Dependency Recovery Hospital (California)
- Clarington Durham Region Humanists (Canada)
- Calendar of Documents Relating to Ireland
- California Dispute Resolution Institute
- Cambodia Development Resource Institute
- Campbell DeLong Resources, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgments: The authors thank Chronic Disease Research Group colleague N.
Nasdaq:NXTM), a leading manufacturer of innovative dialysis products, today commented on findings of the Chronic Disease Research Group (CDRG) study showing that patients receiving daily, or more frequent, home hemodialysis with the NxStage System One (TM) are more likely to receive a kidney transplant when compared with conventional thrice-weekly dialysis, particularly in patients not on the transplant waitlist at initiation of daily home hemodialysis.