A single nucleotide polymorphism in TNF-[alpha] was previously associated with susceptibility to bone marrow dysplasia in chronic benzene poisoning (Lv et al.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Chronic Benzene Poisoning
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 342 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Building Professional (NPSI)
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chorleywood Bread Process
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- Chronic Benign Pain
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
- Code Block Processor
- Code of Banking Practice (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Workers exposed to benzene may potentially suffer chronic benzene poisoning (BP).