LUTS and pain in prostatitis: Overview There are four categories of prostatitis: acute bacterial prostatitis (category I), chronic bacterial prostatitis (category II), chronic prostatitis/chronic pelvic pain syndrome (category III), and asymptomatic prostatitis (category IV).
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Benefits Professional (WorldatWork certification program)
- Certified Bodytalk Practitioner
- Certified Building Professional (NPSI)
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chorleywood Bread Process
- Chronic Back Pain
- Chronic Benign Pain
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
- Club de Billard de Plainpalais (French: Billiard Club of Plainpalais; Switzerland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LEVAQUIN is dosed once-daily and indicated for a wide variety of infections including, community-acquired pneumonia, nosocomial pneumonia, mild to moderate cases of complicated urinary tract infections, acute pyelonephritis, uncomplicated urinary tract infections, acute maxillary sinusitis, acute bacterial exacerbation of chronic bronchitis, and chronic bacterial prostatitis.