By Shari Roan Chronic back pain is difficult to treat and causes loads of misery.
What does CBP stand for?
CBP stands for Chronic Back Pain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBP
We have 343 other meanings of CBP in our Acronym Attic
- Centurion Bank of Punjab (India)
- Certified Benefits Professional (WorldatWork certification program)
- Certified Bodytalk Practitioner
- Certified Building Professional (NPSI)
- Changi Business Park (Changi, Singapore)
- Checks by Phone (TeleCheck)
- Chehalis Basin Partnership (Washington State)
- Chesapeake Bay Program (state/federal Chesapeake Bay restoration partnership)
- Chiropractic Biophysics
- Chorleywood Bread Process
- Chronic Bacterial Prostatitis
- Chronic Benign Pain
- Chronic Benzene Poisoning
- Cirrhose Biliaire Primitive (French: Primary Biliary Cirrhosis; medical condition)
- Citizens Bank Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Clean Boating Partnership (Florida)
- Cleethorpes Beach Patrol
- Club de Badminton de Perenchies (French: Perenchies Badminton Club; Perenchies, France)
- Club de Badminton de Provins (French: Provins Badminton Club; Provins, France)
- Club de Badminton Pringy (French: Pringy Badminton Club; Pringy, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chronic back pain affects different parts of the brain than acute back pain does, magnetic resonance images reveal.
In the 80s both Spine and JAMA reported that many patients with chronic back pain have significant impairments in back function related to disuse and deconditioning.
Alender, who suffers chronic back pain despite surgery aimed at correcting the problem, is anxious to get the word out that opioids must remain available to pain patients despite the potential for abuse.