Other topics include the world ocean silica cycle, the global distribution and dynamics of chromophoric dissolved organic matter, and ocean acidification and coral reefs.
What does CDOM stand for?
CDOM stands for Chromophoric Dissolved Organic Matter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CDOM
We have 8 other meanings of CDOM in our Acronym Attic
- Canyon Del Oro High School (Tucson, Arizona)
- California Department of Insurance
- Client Directed Outcome Informed
- California Department of Justice
- Comprehensive Declarative Object Language (computing science)
- Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
- Catholic Diocese of Memphis (Memphis, TN)
- Centro Deportivo Olimpico Mexicano (Spanish, Mexican government agency sponsoring olympic participation)
- Certified Data center Operations Manager
- Chemical Demilitarization Operation Manual
- Clube Desportivos Dos Olivais E Moscavide (Portuguese sports club)
- Colored Dissolved Organic Matter
- Commission Départementale des Objets Mobiliers
- Continuous Days on Market (real estate)
- Cumulative Days on Market (real estate)
- Catholic Diocese of Ngong (Kenya)
- Certified Director of Nursing Administration
- Collaboration Data Object for NT Server (Microsoft)
- Camera Detected Offence Program (Queensland, Australia)
- Career Development Opportunity Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
x Helms JR (2006) Spectral shape as an indicator of molecular weight in chromophoric dissolved organic matter.